Painting of Kuhio Shores
by Geof Markovich
Kuhio Shores Condo #110
- $1400 per week/$200 per night
- 4 to 6 nights/$215 per night
- Credit cards accepted
- $300 refundable deposit (Bal. due 30 days before rental)
- Hawaii Tax of 13.42%, TA #40959148-10
- $100 one-time cleaning fee
- $1750 per week (holiday rate - Christmas/New Year weeks)
- Beautiful ground floor ocean front unit
- Large ocean front lanai
- Walk out 30 feet from lanai to ocean
- Recent remodel and redecorating
- Largest one bedroom unit with 2 full baths at Kuhio Shores
- Deluxe pillow-top king
- Mirrored closet doors in bedroom
- Plantation shutters
- Glass walk-inshower enclosures
- Safety bars in each shower
- Exceptionally equipped kitchen with additional small appliances and gadgets
- Granite counters in kitchen and bathrooms
- Tile floors
- Ceiling fans in each room
- High speed cable internet, 2 flat screen cable TVs, DVD
- Hair dryer, curling iron, ironing board, iron
- Binoculars for whale watching
- Laundry facilities and elevators in building
- Beach gear including ice chest
- Many additional amenities
- Maximum two adults only, no pets
- Expansive ocean view from living room, dining room, kitchen
- Non-smoking unit and condo complex
"... kitchen better than home ...."
"...first floor location really gives easy access to beach and sunbathing ..."
"... extra spacious for one bedroom condo ..."
"... pillow top king bed a real treat ..."
"... will definitely come back ..."
We loved every minute of our stay on Kauai and we're already talking about going back next year! I've never been somewhere so magical. Your condo at Kuhio Shores was fabulous. The view just doesn't get any better. We loved watching the turtles sunning themselves in the morning, and the surfers off in the distance. We ill definitely recommend Kuhio Shores 110 to all our friends!
We had a wonderful time at your Kuhio Shores condo #110. As so many of your guests mentioned in the guest book, it is beautifully appointed and thoughtfully supplied, especially the kitchen. The Kalaheo cafe was everything Trish had promised, thank you again. And, oh, those Mai Tais at the Beach House Restaurant!
The unit is comfortable, beautifully decorated and the kitchen is stocked with a complete array of appliances, utensils and storage options. Snorkeling beaches are located to either side of the unit with one of the best restaurants on the island at one end of the facility. Sunsets can be viewed from the unit's lanai. Close to the Poipu area, a wide range of restaurant and recreational opportunitites are immediately available. This is a superb location from which to enjoy the beauty of Kauai.
The Petersons, Steilacoom WA